Eastbourne Trackstar Marathon IV
15 May 2021
Saturday 15 May 2021, 9:30am. Please see main website for the latest details www.eastbournemarathon.co.uk
Following three successful Eastbourne Trackstar Marathons, ‘We Run They Run I Run’ are in discussions about organising Trackstar IV! By choosing something we’d quite like to have a go at ourselves (and indeed one of us did have a go in 2019), we are hoping to appeal to like minded runners, who want to run a challenging but fun marathon or half marathon on a standard 400 metre athletics track. “That’s a lot of laps!” I hear you say. However, with all the facilities you need to run a marathon or a half in one place, a playlist made up of songs from your requests and the opportunity to see your supporters every 400 metres, what’s not to like?!
- 105.5 laps
- Bespoke medal
- Chip timing with large screen lap display
- Traffic free athletics track made for running
- Stunning views of the South Downs
- Free parking
- Free race photos TBC
- Changing & showers
- Tea & Coffee free for runners (small charge for spectators)
- Homemade cake £1
- Limited to 80 runners per distance
- UKA/RunBritain MT Licence
- See your supporters each lap
- Your music playlist – request on entry form!!
- 7 hour cut off time
- Organised by runners, we know what you want!
Eastbourne Sports Park, Cross Levels Way, Eastbourne, East Sussex
Cross Levels Way
Registration open from: 08:30:00